Chief's Luau at Sea Life Park
Set at Sea Life Park Hawaii’s stunningly scenic Makapu'u Meadows, backed by tall sea cliffs and overlooking the ocean, this is a luau unlike any other in Hawaii. It is highly interactive and very funny!
Come and join Chief Sielu and his ohana (family) for an evening and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the Islands. Sip a Mai Tai cocktail and sink your teeth into a lavish Hawaiian feast, a sumptuous blend of traditional luau foods blended with Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. And finally, enjoy a thrilling Polynesian show.
What makes this Oahu luau different is Chief Sielu, a world champion fire-knife dancer and Polynesian comedian. Chief Sielu is widely regarded as the best and funniest Polynesian entertainer in the South Pacific. Now you can experience the Chief's amazing luau.
Tickets for this very popular luau sell out fast, so reserve your seats today!
About Chief's Luau
- TripAdvisor's #1 Paid Attraction on Oahu
- TripAdvisor's #1 Rated Luau in Hawaii (4.8)
- Closest Luau to Waikiki (25 min.)
- Spectacular 10-Minute 8-Man Fire Knife Dance
- Up Close & Personal Activities with Entire Cast
- Sumptuous Hawaiian Dinner
- Stunning Panoramic Ocean-Mountain Vista
- Most Intimate Luau on the Island
- Produced by Internationally Recognized Chief Sielu
When, Where, How
What They’re Saying (all quotes from TripAdvisor.com)
- "I live in Hawaii & WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!" - alohacheryl99, Paauilo, Hawaii
- "Ranked #1 for a reason" - dwygre, Chicago, Illinois
- "The best luau - been to 6" - redevvl, sonoma county
- "In over 50 years of visiting Hawaii, the best and most fun." - Nickydog, Las Vegas
- "I'd give it 10 stars if I could!" - OzMumAustralia, Australia
- "Never laughed so much in my life!" - Janette G, Rutherford, Australia
- "The FIRE DANCE was SPECTACULAR!!!" - BobbyRiver, Cathedral City, California
- "Went TWICE on one vacation!" - wildTING88, San Mateo, California
- "Best thing we have done in Hawaii!" - sanselment, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- "Feels like family get together!" - pkislas, Stockton, CA
- "We will return" - Amy S, Honolulu, Hawaii
- "The Chief alone is worth the trip to Hawaii, kongos, Toronto
- "Spectacular View, Great Show, HILARIOUS Chief" - JodyleeB,
- "Put this at the top of your list" - Glenn R, Boise, Idaho