ABOUT CHIEF'S LUAU
Set at Sea Life Park Hawaii’s stunningly scenic Makapu'u Meadows, backed by tall sea cliffs and overlooking the ocean, this is a luau unlike any other in Hawaii. It is highly interactive, passionate, funny, and spectacular. Chief's Luau is the highest rated luau on TripAdvisor and Yelp in all of Hawaii.
Come and join Chief Sielu and his ohana (family) for an evening and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the Islands. Sip a Mai Tai cocktail and sink your teeth into a lavish Hawaiian feast, a sumptuous blend of traditional luau foods blended with Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. And finally, enjoy a thrilling Polynesian show.
What makes this Oahu luau different is its producer, Chief Sielu, the original world champion fire-knife dancer and Polynesian comedian. Chief Sielu is widely regarded as the best and funniest Polynesian entertainer in the South Pacific. Join us at Chief's Luau!
What They're Saying (all quotes from TripAdvisor.com)
- "I live in Hawaii & WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!" - alohacheryl99, Paauilo, Hawaii
- "Ranked #1 for a reason" - dwygre, Chicago, Illinois
- "The best luau - been to 6" - redevvl, sonoma county
- "In over 50 years of visiting Hawaii, the best and most fun." - Nickydog, Las Vegas
- "I'd give it 10 stars if I could!" - OzMumAustralia, Australia
- "Never laughed so much in my life!" - Janette G, Rutherford, Australia
- "The FIRE DANCE was SPECTACULAR!!!" - BobbyRiver, Cathedral City, California
- "Went TWICE on one vacation!" - wildTING88, San Mateo, California
- "Best thing we have done in Hawaii!" - sanselment, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- "Feels like family get together!" - pkislas, Stockton, CA
- "We will return" - Amy S, Honolulu, Hawaii
- "The Chief alone is worth the trip to Hawaii, kongos, Toronto
- "Spectacular View, Great Show, HILARIOUS Chief" - JodyleeB,
- "Put this at the top of your list" - Glenn R, Boise, Idaho
ABOUT CHIEF SIELU, PRODUCER
Co-Founder & Director of Entertainment. Chief Sielu Avea is internationally known as "The Coconut Man" for his 20 years at the Polynesian Cultural Center's Samoan Village and star World Champion fire-knife dancer at their evening show. He is also known as the "Ambassador of Polynesia" and "That Polynesian Comedian." He has appeared on Oprah Winfrey, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with David Letterman, Travel & Discovery Channels, BBC and MTV. He starred in the movie "Chief" which was featured at the Sundance Film Festival, and threw the flaming spear that ignited the Olympic torch at a pre-Olympic ceremony in Salt Lake City. In 2012, Chief Sielu and several members of his tribe appeared on the Season Finale of The Amazing Race on CBS. In 2014, Chief Sielu and Chief's Luau were filmed for Life With La Toya on the Oprah Winfrey Network, Drunk History on Comedy Central, and The Bad Girls Club on Oxygen.