Chief's Luau Experiences & Info
Aloha Experience: Seating in Aloha section, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau buffet, shell lei greeting and 1 adult beverage. Adults $87, Youth (13-20) $78, Child (5-12) $64 Book Now
Paradise Experience: Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, 2 adult beverages, second section to buffet. Adults $119, Youth (13-20) $105, Child (5-12) $91 Book Now
Royal Experience: Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting and 3 adult beverages, first section to buffet, souvenir gift, pork tasting straight from 'imu, poi and lomi lomi salmon sampling. Adults $159, Youth (13-20) $139, Child (5-12) $127 Book Now
Add Sea Life Park Admission
Includes round trip transportation from Waikiki and admission to Sea Life Park the day you attend the Chief's Luau. Enjoy scheduled shows throughout the day, exhibits of marine life, and the Adventure Kids Play Zone for children. Exhibits include dolphins, sea lions, penguins, and more. Book Now
Add Transportation from Waikiki for $16
Round trip motor coach transportation from 9 convenient pickup locations in Waikiki
Taxes: Prices include taxes
Ages: Adults 21+, Youth 13-20, Child 5-12, Infants 0-4 are free
Kama'aina & Military: Call 808-664-1075
- 4:30pm Check-in table opens at luau
- 5:00pm Luau begins with interactive Hawaiian activities including, hula lessons, headband weaving, tattooing, spear throwing, fire making
- 'Imu Ceremony
- Hawaiian Luau Feast
- Chief’s Journey Through the Polynesian Islands Show
- 8:30pm'ish Luau ends, mahalo for coming!
TAKING OUR MOTORCOACH?
- 3:30pm Cruise Ship (Pier 11-Aloha Tower-Hula Girl Statue or Pier 2-Channel St.)
- 3:50pm Ala Moana Hotel, Mahukona St.
- 3:55pm Ilikai Hotel by flagpoles, Ala Moana Blvd.
- 3:55pm Ambassador Hotel, Namahana St.
- 4:00pm Ross Dress for Less, 333 Seaside Ave
- 4:10pm Hyatt Regency, Koa Avenue, green awning
- 4:15pm Trump Tower, sidewalk by valet
- 4:20pm Waikiki Beach Marriott, Tour Lobby on Paoakalani Ave
- 4:35pm Kahala Resort, Front entrance
On the Book Now page, be sure to select Transportation and let us know where you are staying. Your confirmation email will show the departure location and time closest to your accommodations.
- GPS: Chief's Luau, 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy #7, Waimanalo, HI 96795
- Driving Directions: 14 miles, 25 minutes. Waikiki to H-1 East, H-1 turns into Hwy 72 Kalanianaole Hwy, pass Hanauma Bay and scenic overlooks. Sea Life Park will be on your left.